Hi Everyone

My name is Rene Raj, Ex-student from St. Anthonys High School, Kherani Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (East), Mumbai, India.

Completed 10th in the year 1992. Lately after meeting lots of friends from college since coming back to India, i realised that i am not in touch with anyone from my School.

So i dedicate this website to all the past and present students of St. Anthonys High School, Sakinaka.

If like me even you are a ex-student or present student, please become a member so that where ever you go atleast you would all be in touch with each other. Because the time spent in school never comes back!!!

If you know someone from this school, kindly tell them about this site. My only wish is to see everyone from my school here.

Regards
Rene Raj

23 comments:

  1. Hi Rene which year did you passout of SAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daljit, I passed out in 1992.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Viju here from 1992 Batch...i wud say we had a great bunch of students who were equally talented in all forms of schooling and enjoyed our time in school...will cherish those days for life..lets be in touch...cheers Viju

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rene pechan kaun???????????? mai Asghar yaar, how and where r u ,,,v miss u a lots yaar u know most of r classmates r here please add me in facebook ( mohammed Asghar ) i will b v8ng 4 u r reply.......... Bye Take Care//////////////

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Asghar... its great to see you here... keep in touch man...

      Delete
  5. Hi Asghar, Its nice to know and meet everyone here. I have added you to facebook. Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rene. V r mtg at school tomorrow 6th try come updates on fb..viju

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Everybody,

    Nice job Rene, nice to see everybody and this kind of gathering.
    Wondering if any passouts of 1990 here.
    Really miss those golden moments of life and people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure if there are any from 1990... but we are trying to get everyone from every batch...

      Delete
  8. hi reyney hw r u dear this prakash `0.P` from my own classes sakinaka do u remember me join me on fb prakash poojary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi O.P,

      I have sent you a email on your id...reply...

      Delete
  9. prakash020475@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Rene
    This is Pravin.1992 passout. Good that you created SAS website.Let's meet M now in Navi Mumbai.
    My cell 9833011976

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Guys Any one from 1986 batch Pls Email johnny.jatana@gmail.com cell +919004371724

    Johnny Jatana

    ReplyDelete
  12. hii Dear,
    I m also the ex student of st anthonys passed my ssc in 2013 I like to join email me at ssonal37@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can contact me on winncinth@yahoo.com

      Delete
    2. Can contact me on winncinth@yahoo.com

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete